Thursday, May 19, 2016

Weekly Reflection 2

   As soon as I changed my thoughts in my potential 3D-printing projects, my life has been simpler in reaching the objective. I was able to create plans for useful things such as wire organizer, phone stand and battery box. Coming up with the idea of making these objects was easy because they already exist in the internet that I didn't come up with a completely new idea. However, making these were difficult because even though I had a great idea in making these objects before modeling, sometimes it didn't work out at all and sometimes it was out of my ability to finalize the project. Normally it would take multiple hours of fixes in the model for me to realize that I cannot proceed, so some of the projects like switch key. These projects took up about half of the time. On the other hand, I have battery box and wire organizer that was successful after going through multiple versions. Overall process was enjoyable and I learned multiple lessons. I learned why there are designers and engineers in the company and why engineers always have to take some design class in college. Also, the project cannot be finalized in one step. It normally requires numerous changes and dedication to produce a solid result. After all, I definitely achieved more than last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment